Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5 Things {brought to you by the letter K}

★ I can't wait for summer. Summer means birthday parties, father's day, fourth of july, our anniversary, and a million things in between.

★ Impromptu date night. Pizza in bed. Mama is craving papa john's thin crust pizza dipped in garlic butter. Daddy has a wicked cold. Children don't outnumber us tonight and will agreeably be memorized by excessive tv watching. What could be more romantic? Okay... lots but I'm easily wooed.

★ If I was the queenoftheworld, some things would have gone differently lately. But I'm not. And so I 'm going to do what I'm good at. I'm going to hold onto amazing moments along the way...relish what was good and perfect and blissful...and hope the rest works out.

★ Laughed through tuesday lunch with my person. See above.

★ I have a letter K sitting on my desk. Think Sesame Street. Mama can't wait to make it say fairyprincessbirthdayparty in honor of Kaya turning four. The letter of the day will be envious.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a great date! Glad to have the sparkly, hopeful, wonderful, joyous glamor girl back!

    ReplyDelete